One of the main objectives of AFICS-Kenya is to maintain a multidisciplinary pool of experts for the provision of development-oriented services and skills-based voluntary assistance. The consultancy section offers a range of integrated professional services in a broad variety of areas concerned with sustainable development and related felds. AFICS-Kenya Consultancy aims to be a leader in the feld of social and economic development by providing enhanced services that are cost-effective and of an extremely high quality.
AFICS-Kenya Consultancy will provide quality services that match the highest expectations of our clients and partners. Moreover, we are determined to build long-term relationships with those clients and partners in order to enhance our service provision. We believe that our clients’ success is our success.
The core values of AFICS-Kenya Consultancy include:
- Treating our clients and partners with respect and dignity
- Supporting creativity and innovation
- Instilling honesty, integrity and business ethics into all aspects of our work
- Promoting fairness, diversity and equality
- Subscribing to a multidisciplinary work approach
Starting in Kenya, we intend to expand our services over time to other parts of East Africa and beyond, aiming:
- To develop a strong base of Kenyan clients and partners
- To build a solid reputation in the feld of sustainable development and related areas
- To become a key player and partner in development